60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Friday, October 4, 2013

Extreme Weight Loss - How to Lose Weight Safely Without Endangering Your Health

I was always a big child - big boned my mum used to say. When I was younger I didn't realize that it was the massive portions of sausages and chips, spaghetti bolognaise and roast dinners were the cause of my large frame. As I got older the bad habits I had picked up as a child continued and right through university my love of all things bad for me carried on. I didn't realize really until it was too late exactly how big I had become. I was always the loud, confident one. I didn't really have any problems dating guys and generally I was happy. However when I became breathless walking up the stairs and was constantly tired I knew I had to try something.


Drastic Measures


I decided that as I needed extreme weight loss I would do something more than "eat healthy". I wanted something that would encourage the weight to drop off quickly. I wanted to see results straight away. I had a look online at the different options available to me.


Extreme Weight Loss Options


One of the major ones that seemed to be a good idea was surgery. A gastric bypass helps decrease your stomach. This means you feel full up so much quicker and as a result eat less. The problem with surgery is that it comes with risks and this is not something that I was willing to undertake.


I looked into and eventually decided to try an Acai Berry diet plan. Basically I simply took 2 small pills each day with my morning and evening meals. These were a great addition to my normal required calories, vitamins, nutrition and all my other daily requirements and they suppressed my diet.


Results


It was easier than I first imagined. I had tried diets and fads before but never been able to stick at anything. This time seemed easier. I didn't even need to think about food. I quickly saw results and my results lasted.


I am now literally half the person I once was! I am down to a normal weight and I feel great!


For More Related Topics Blog: Weight Loss Exercises For Women


For More Related Topics Blog: Weight Loss Exercises For Women

No comments:

Post a Comment